The second annual Museum Store Sunday is Sun., Nov. 25, 2018 at SMoW! On this day (the Sunday immediately following Thanksgiving), you can kick off the gift-giving season by finding uniquely Western gifts for family and friends!
This year’s theme is “25 on the 25th,” which means you will enjoy:
- 25% OFF select museum store merchandise
- FREE individual museum memberships to the first 25 people who make a minimum purchase of $50 or more (value can be applied to an upgraded museum membership)
- FREE SMoW goodie bags to the first 25 shoppers to make a minimum purchase of $25
- 25% off all jewelry by award-winning jewelry artist Kelly Charveaux, whose work has been worn by celebrities including Sheryl Crow, and has been featured in O Magazine
- Live, all-day jewelry-making demonstration by Kelly Charveaux
Browse a selection of home decor, holiday items, books, jewelry, clothing, exhibition catalogs, mugs and barware and so much more! As always, purchases made in the Sue and Robert Karatz Museum Store are tax-free (saving you almost 8 percent!) and benefit our 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. Museum admission is never required to enter the museum store.