Current Job Postings:
Part-Time Visitor Services Associate
Western Spirit: Scottsdale’s Museum of the West
We are looking for highly organized candidates with excellent communication skills for the position of Visitor Services Associate. Visitor Services Associates are responsible for providing front desk services to guests, undertaking various administrative duties.
The ideal Visitor Services Associate will have tremendous enthusiasm while greeting guests upon arrival and making them feel welcomed. S/he will facilitate admission to the Museum, event and membership sales and answer inquiries for information regarding the Museum’s mission, history exhibits, events and programs. Availability needed daytime including weekends, occasional evenings.
Visitor Services Associate Responsibilities:
• Providing extraordinary customer service to guests in person and over the phone.
• Diffusing conflict or tense situations with guests.
• Communicating SMOW policies to guests effectively and courteously.
• Processing general admissions, memberships sales and donations to the museum in person and over the phone.
• Handling cash and credit card transactions.
• Coordinating with staff management.
• Supporting other departments, such as retail.
• Being a source of information to guests on various matters such as exhibitions, memberships, and local area information.
Visitor Services Associate Requirements:
• High school diploma or GED.
• Customer service and cash handling experience preferred.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
• Good time management and organizational skills in a seasonally high volume, fast-paced work environment.
• Patience and good listening skills.
• Ticketing System (Tessitura) experience preferred.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: competitive and commensurate with experience
To apply, send resume and cover letter to email@example.com