RETAIL SALES ASSOCIATE AND SECURITY OFFICER
Western Spirit: Scottsdale’s Museum of the West is seeking a sales associate to work a full-time schedule, including weekends. The person is to be experienced in a retail setting, has excellent customer service skills, and a knowledge and love for Western arts.
• Assist customers and process sales
• Restock and maintain displays
• Observe sales floor for theft and damage
• Provide support as needed for receiving, pricing, inventory and other functions
• Assist with special events and security as needed
• Assist with physical inventory
• Experienced with retail sales and operation of cash register/credit card transactions
• Experience in a museum, fine art or related retail environment preferable
• Friendly and personable
• Strong customer service skills
• Able to work a variety of hours
Interested candidates should submit their resume and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please. SMoW is an equal opportunity employer.