Get a head start on your holiday shopping Thanksgiving weekend by being a patron of Museum Store Sunday, November 26 in our museum store!
Patrons will have the opportunity to meet Scottsdale-based, contemporary jewelry designer Kelly Charveaux and see a jewelry-making demonstration.
Special one-day-only promotions include:
– 30% off Kelly Charveaux inlay jewelry and accessories (onsite only)
– A FREE holiday swag bag of western items for the first 20 individuals who make a purchase ($10 minimum applies)
– 30% off select America West women’s leather handbags
– An in-store coupon for a discount on western-themed decorative throw pillows and museum logo mugs
Also, don’t forget:
- Museum members receive up to 15% off all store merchandise. (Special promotions cannot be combined with other offers or museum member discounts.)
- Museum store purchases are tax-free and benefit the museum’s 501(c)3 nonprofit organization.
The store will be open on Sunday, November 26 during the normal operating hours of 11 a.m.-5 p.m. Admission is not required to visit the store.